Thursday, March 31, 2011

She will return

One day soon, possibly 2012, or maybe later I will be returning to work. The goal of this blog, it to have a place to organize my return.
I know I want to teach either 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade. Obviously, I can't plan specific lessons just yet.  Since the grade is variable, and since each classroom of students is different.

However, there are some things I can plan:
  1. Classroom Management
  2. Reading Block (I want to do stations)
  3. Guided Math (I really want to do more individualized instruction in math, so I think I will do something similar to this.)
  4. Seasonal Activities
It might seem weird to you, but I love teaching and I will enjoy pulling all this together. Plus, I'll be ahead of the game!

1 comment:

  1. cool I'd love any ideas you can give I plan to do 1 hour in the morning and 1 in the afternoon of Kindergarten and 5th grade work for my girls over the summer to keep skills up.

    ReplyDelete